|Access: Cargo Bay, Delivery Office, Maintenance|
Supervisors: Head of Personnel then Quartermaster
Duties: Distribute crates to the departments that ordered them, collect empty crates, load and unload the supply shuttle.
Guides: No external guides.
You basically unload the crates, load the crates, make things in autolathe and mess with the MULE and mail system.
The Cargo bay is your home as a Cargo Technician and, naturally, where you start the game. It contains a Hand Labeler, a Cell Charger and Power Cell set, a Station Bounced Radio, some Rods, a Multitool, a Med-kit, some empty Crates, a MULE, and an Autolathe.
The Head of Personnel is your superior, as is the Quartermaster. Do what they order you to do, with the Head of Personnel being the top priority.
This is an alternative way of delivering items, and is usually preferable to MULE transport as long as the pipes are still intact.
- Wrap your item/crate with package wrapper.
- Pick up the destination tagger and click in your hand to set a destination.
- Use the destination tagger on the parcel.
- Optional: Use a pen to write a message on the parcel, or custom set a destination.)
- Stick it on the conveyor, or dump it in a disposals unit, and let the system handle it.
- Tip: Click and drag the large parcels to disposals units to put them in. This can only be done a few times however.
You can also gift wrap packages, but these cannot be tagged with a destination, and have to be delivered manually. This will not work with large objects. The process is slightly more complicated.
- Pick up the item you want to gift wrap.
- Hold a sharp object in your other hand. (Wirecutters are the most common for this.)
- Click the wrapping paper with the item you want to wrap.
Gift wrapping a human is also possible, but they must have a straight jacket on and you need the wrapping paper in your hand. This is usually not a good idea.
Using the MULEBot
- Drag the crate on to the MULE.
- Set a destination with your PDA or on the control panel.
- Send the MULE off!
You're a bit of in a pickle here, but wait. There's an autolathe that can help you GREATLY. Be careful though, if there is a Quartermaster, he will probably notice your shady activities in the Cargo Bay. If you can somehow get him to remove his sunglasses, he could be made into a valuable asset to the revolution.
|Jobs on Baystation 12|
| Heads of Staff:|
Captain - Head of Personnel - Head of Security - Chief Engineer - Research Director - Chief Medical Officer
| Law and Order:|
Security Officer - Warden - Detective - Lawyer - Internal Affairs
| Maintenance and Supply:|
Station Engineer - Atmospheric Technician - Janitor - Quartermaster - Cargo Technician - Shaft Miner - Botanist
| Science and Medical:|
Medical Doctor - Psychologist - Chemist - Geneticist - Virologist - Roboticist - Scientist
Assistant - Bartender - Chef - Chaplain - Librarian
AI - Cyborg - Personal AI - Construct - Ghost - Mouse
Nuclear Agent - Changeling - Xenomorph - Wizard - Meme
Emergency Response Team - Death Squad Officer - Space Ninja